Thursday, April 13, 2006

One thing I don't like about Blogger.com

Is that I cannot categorize my blog entries. At first, I think this blog will be about my experience using Linux and open source softwares. But after a while, I found that there are many things I want to write about and I just have a feeling that there should be a way to group the same kind of posts together using tag or category. It not only helps finding a post easier but also gives an overview of what my blog is about to the visitors.

Why didn't google implement this feature? Or maybe it's already there but I just don't know?

Now I'm looking for a Wordpress host and found some interesing ones e.g. Blogsome, Blogthing and Wordpress.com (actually I got these links from the closed signup page of Weblogs.us)

Hmmm... -_-a

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pay for your own host.
you'll get domain, spaces, email and almost everything is customizable.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah was thinking about that too...

BTW, I found some ppl just put their "category" within square brackets in front of the title e.g. "[Rant, Internet] One thing I don't like about Blogger.com" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home